When you choose a Race1 Wave Cutter you will truly enjoy every outing.
- The wider hull shape gives extra stability.
- The boat rigging can be set high to allow easy clearance for your oars.
- The self draining cockpit means you never need to be worried about excess water intake slowing or swamping the boat – even in rough conditions
- The plumb bow of the Wave Cutter and the shape of the Wave Cutter Elite allow you to slice through waves head on.
The Race1 Wave Cutter is ideal for rowers of all types:
- Individuals who want an all-weather boat you can enjoyably row anywhere and in all conditions.
- Rowing Club boat masters who want a robust and proven hull for training new rowers.
- School Rowing Programme Directors who want to make their novice programme more effective, quickly providing them with a pool of capable rowers.
- And anyone who wants to save money on their early stage rowing programmes.
- Novice programmes
- Recreational rowers
- Rowers returning to the sport (especially if they have kids)
- Rowing in inaccessible spots
- Made from high density polymer
- Plumb bow
- Grip handles
- Storage compartment and hatch
- Removable quick release riggers
- Velcro foot stretcher (“shoe” style also available)
- Rowlock (gates) to take any standard sculling blade (oar)
- Shell will not break if dropped, struck by a rigger or even sat on when on trestles
- Makes rowing in all weather enjoyable - even when rowing in waves and wind
- Creates better new rowers, faster because of the stable hull design (very forgiving of novice errors)
- Water that gets in the cockpit will drain out as you row
- Reduces the cost of rowing due to the unbreakable UV resistant polymer shell lasting over 20 years without maintenance
- Fits easily on a car roof rack without excessive overhang - easy to take with you on holiday or to your favourite rowing spot
- Fits easily in a standard garage for simple storage.
- Lightweight for easy handling by anyone.
- Handles just like a regular racing scull
- Overall length (OAL) 5950mm
- Width (widest) 650mm
- Weight (unrigged) 19kg
- Seats (roller bearing or double action)
- Riggers (quick release)
- Trolleys for easy transport
- Nose cone (carbon fibre)
- Storage systems